Singapore Airlines is a very popular airline that has got a base in Singapore and serves an extensive range of passengers with both its domestic and international flights. This airline has always been a top name in the aviation industry at least in Asia. From cancellation policy to refund policy, this airline has got everything covered. As a passenger, you will always enjoy flying with this airline thanks to its amazing policies that will never give you any headache at all. In case you are looking to cancel the flight ticket with this airline and you are also looking to understand its refund policy too then this post is exactly for you.
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
Singapore Airlines cancellation policy is pretty flexible. The points you should know are:
- In case you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket then you do not need to pay the cancellation fee.
- In case the airline cancels the flight booking due to some reasons like the weather then the cancellation fee is not required to be paid.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket then you need not need to pay a cancellation fee as the ticket can be forfeited without you getting a refund.
- The process to cancel flight ticket with Singapore Airlines
How to Cancel Singapore Airlines Flight Ticket with Phone Number
The process to cancel a flight ticket with this airline is very easy. You just need to follow a few steps given below to get done with the process very smoothly.
- Find the official phone number of this airline by visiting the support page of this website.
- Then call the customer support team of this airline by dialing the phone number.
- After that tell the customer support executive that you are looking to cancel the flight booking with this airline.
- Then you can check the refund option with this airline after the cancellation process is completed.
Singapore Airlines refund policy
Singapore Airlines Refund Policy
Singapore Airlines refund policy is simple which is why it is understandable to the passengers. There are a few points in this refund policy that you should know are mentioned below in this post.
- If you have bought a refundable ticket then you can cancel the flight tickets within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket and if you claim you can easily get a full refund.
- You just need to make sure that the flight booking was done 7 days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- If cancellation is done after 24 hours of booking the flight ticket then you will get a refund only after the cancellation fee is subtracted.
- The entire fare can get forfeited in case you cancel the flight ticket after booking a non-refundable flight ticket.
In case you have booked the flight ticket via a third-party agent then you should they are liable to refund you.
Some of Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy FAQs:-